- Go to page 7 or 77 in your current manuscript (or past if nothing active)
- Go to line 7
- Copy down the next seven lines (sentences??) as they are – no cheating
- Tag 7 other authors
"I knew this was in the middle of nowhere, but this is ridiculous. I'm starved," she grumbled to no one in particular. Finding baggage claim was easy, one airline, one baggage claim area. Finding her luggage? Not so easy. She waited 20 minutes and still no bag. "Just wonderful. I'm tired, I'm dirty and I'm hungry. No one's here to get me, there's nothing to eat but candy and cardboard out of the vending machine and it's late. Just wonderful."I went with seven lines showing in my software, WriteItNow. Seven sentences just wasn't enough...LOL!
Dragging herself to the lost baggage window, she rapped to get the lady's attention. "Excuse me, I need to place a claim."
"We're closed. We close at 9:00 PM." The clerk slammed the window shut and turned back to her computer.
Rapping again, 'It's only 9:05, can't you please help me?" She smiled and tried to look helpless and lost, not difficult because she felt helpless and she was definitely lost.
Here are my seven writing friends that I'm tagging:
- Dan Mader @jd_mader
- Angela Goff @Angela_Goff
- Tia Bach @tia_bach_author
- Shannon Lawrence @thewarriormuse
- Leigh Covington @LeighCovington
- Jaye Robin Brown @JayeRobinBrown
- Donna Galanti @donnagalanti