Versatile Blogger Award given to me by my new on-line writing friend, Vero (isn't that the BEST nickname for Veronica?). Be sure to stop by and check out her blog, it's a great one for any writer to follow.
So here are the rules are simple. Thank the the one that presented you with the award, then share 7 things about yourself, and finally pass the award along to 15 bloggers you love to read.
So first, here are seven things about me that you probably wish you didn't know.
- I've been married four times. The first two were disasters but gave me three wonderful children. The third was to my late husband who gave me 20 loving years and three fantastic stepchildren. The fourth, my current, was also widowed when we met, has gifted me with two more great stepchildren and his late wife added in another two. So, between us our extended family is ten kids, 25 grandkids and one great-grandchild.
- I didn't learn to ride a motorcycle until age 55. When my husband died in 2004, I spent a good portion of 2005 and toured the country solo. I had hoped to ride all 48 states but due to bad weather near the end, I managed 42 states and 27k miles.
- I got my first tattoo at age 54 and figured it would be my last. I now have plans for my last and it will be number eight.
- I never had a nickname until I was in my mid-50's when I got tagged as Froggi (the spelling is intentional).
- Since I graduated high school, back in the dark ages, I haven't lived at one single address for longer than three years. And that only happened twice, in my 50's in FL and PA. Prior to the first three year stint, two years was my max. Guess I was born to be a gypsy!
- I love the feeling of fleece and soft flannel. I can't pass by in a store without copping a feel. [giggle]
- White water rafting and a tandem sky dive are still on my bucket list. Hoping to do both this summer.
- Donna at Mainely Write
- Donna at Writing from the Dark Places
- Donna at A Writers Life in Progress
- Donna at Weaving a Tale or Two
- Donna at On the Write Track
- Donna at Real World on Writing
- Tara at Tara Tyler Talks
- Michelle at Writer in Transit
- Jo-anne at Going for Coffee
- Martha at Seaside Simplicity
- Ruth at Bullish Ink
- Cathy at Life on the Muskoka River
- Andy at Andy's Words and Pictures
- Blake at A Mirror Dim
- Talon at 1 Dad, 1 Kid, 1 Crazy Adventure