Here are some interesting links that I've collected in the last couple of weeks. Maybe one of them will be something new and interesting for you.
- 5 Things All Writers Can Learn From Taylor Swift
- 7 Important Actions For Making The Most Of Your Guest Post
- 10 Things You Should Know About Writers
- Blocking Writer’s Block – Encore
- How Routines Save (and Ruin) Your Writing
Now for the humorous interlude....
A writer died and was given the option of going to heaven or hell. He decided to check out each place first. As he went down into the fiery pits of hell, he saw row upon row of writers chained to their desks in a sweatshop. As they worked, they were repeatedly whipped.“Not good,” said the writer. “May I see heaven now please?”Up in heaven, he saw rows of writers, chained to their desks in a sweatshop. As they worked, they, too, were whipped.“Hang on,” said the writer. “This is the same as hell!”“No, it’s not,” came a voice. “Here, your work gets published!”