I was presented with another fun award last week, courtesy of Kate at My Baffling Brain (Don't you just LOVE that blog name?) Thank you, Kate.
So here are the rules:
- Identify and show appreciation to the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the award logo to your blog.
- Tell your readers seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 of your favorite bloggers for this award.
- Inform your nominees you nominated them.
- I love brussels sprouts, spinach, turnip greens, collard greens, mustard greens...I've been known to make a whole meal out of them. Yum!
- I've been nearsighted since 6th grade. Hated my glasses, got contacts in my 30's and wore them for about nine years. Then my eyes got too dry for them....back to glasses. Now I love my glasses!
- I've worn my hair short most of my life. About every ten years I'd let it grow long. Eventually I'd find myself pinning it up in the back and as soon as I got a comment about how good it looked...I knew it was time to get it cut again.
- I love solo motorcycle rides. It's not that I don't like riding with my hubby, family and friends because I do. But riding solo takes me out of myself, enjoying the sights, smells and sounds in a way that you can't with others.
- I love pets - cats and dogs - but I hate pet hair. I know, live with it. I assure, I do!
- I grew up loving horses and when I was in my 20's I managed to buy several. After a long day at work it was so relaxing to go take care of them and have a good ride. You'd be surprised how many women moved from flesh and blood horses to iron horses.
- I've never had a manicure, pedicure or massage. Every time we go on a cruise, I talk about doing it but I always back out. Maybe next time I'll do it!