Sooooo, going to set some goals for myself. Maybe that will keep me on track. After doing Camp NaNoWriMo, I know I can write 2k words a day if I spend 4-5 hours on it (last minute research always seems to figure in). So, hear are my September goals - yes, I know there isn't much time left in the month. LOL!
- Commit to writing 1k words daily at least 5 days a week (total of 5k per week).
I should be able to easily do this, just by not opening up my big laptop where I get sucked into emails, blog reading, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- I will blog twice a week in this blog, continue M-F blog prompts in Write4Ten and once a week minimum in my personal blog, 2 Taking a 5th.
This also should be easy to do, toughest part is figuring out what to blog about!
- I will read a three chapters a week in my new Scrivener for Dummies book.
This one will be a bit harder since I usually read tech manuals as I need to learn a function. but I'm determined to learn to use Scrivener's advanced capabilities. (Mac, Windows)
- I will spend 30 minutes daily doing some type of exercise.
Again, very doable regardless of weather with my Leslie Sansone Walking DVD.
- I will read a chapter of my current read every night.
I've been forgoing reading, hardest thing will be to limit myself to one chapter.
- I will do my best to write at least one flash fiction piece a week.
I know my readers at Write 4 Ten have been waiting patiently for me to resume there...and after all, it's only ten minutes. Then there is the Visual Dare and Five Sentence Fiction challenges. Eeep!