- We took a big step towards our move to Ecuador this December - ordered 90% of the paperwork needed for our pensioner's Visa. Still have a couple more things to do like get passport photos and statements from Social Security. But we're moving forward!
- This has been a CHORE week, well, for hubby it has been. We've had two different tire blow-outs on our RV, the first well over a year ago. Hubby had repaired all the damage he could find but our electric fireplace still wasn't working. So yesterday he tackled that and finally found the loose connection! Yippee!!
- The weather has been very cool at night, down into the 50's. LOVING IT! We've slept with the windows open the last two nights. Right now it's 9:30 in the morning and still only 68 degrees. This is MY kind of weather...similar to what we will have in Cuenca, Ecuador.
- I just watched the last two episodes of Frasier. I enjoyed the series but didn't watch it on a regular basis so missed the end of the series. What fun to watch my favorite characters again as they all rode off into the Hollywood sunset.
- Movie this week was RED 2 and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. I missed Morgan Freeman, who died in the first one, and there was less character building because we already knew them. But John Malkovich was even better in this one. Hoping there will be a RED 3.
Friday, July 26, 2013
Five Friday Facts for July 26th
Yes, I missed last week. No idea why other than being busy writing on my next novel. Sorry - life happens.