- I wondered if I was really RETIRED, getting up early every morning and working all day long.
- All because I DESIRED to write the complete first draft of my second mystery novel, "Barely a Spark".
- Every day I REWIRED myself with caffeine and practiced BIC-HOK-TAM (butt in chair, hands on keyboard, typing away madly)
- I REQUIRED myself to meet a daily goal in order to meet my deadline.
- I was INSPIRED daily by author friends who were making and keeping more ambitious daily goals.
- I INQUIRED from online sources, trying to make my story realistic.
- I ACQUIRED more knowledge about the Pennsylvania justice system.
- I got my first fan email and felt ADMIRED.
So what am I now?
Oh, but I did manage to complete the first draft of "Barely a Spark".
Find other IWSG participants HERE.