I may post something about writing, something personal, something random or even all the above.
Or if I have a REALLY off week, I might just post a photo. ;)
- Well, the new blood pressure medication took my B/P way too low so had to stop it. On Monday my primary care doctor decided we'd watch it closely and see if adding in Crestor and getting rid of a pesky bladder infection help in any way.
- We've been PACKING for our new apartment. The walls and knick-knacks were the first to go and everything looks so bare. On Monday we both got to see the actual apartment. Previously I had seen the same floor plan in an occupied apartment (the building owners father's place) but hubby was in the US so all he saw was a few photos. Check out the photos of our place! Our move in date is July 2nd. Excited!
- Hubby loves his new bike and the seat he brought from the US fits perfectly. It's a bit more ample that the one on the bike. LOL!
- Got some blogs pre-written, going to be scarce on-line until the middle of July. Will try to post each Friday but may miss a few. :(
- Last but not least, bought our tickets for our US trip, Aug 28-Oct 29. Business class both ways and we got a $300 discount because I'm over 65. Happy!