The theme for this month's Insecure Writer's Support Group is HOPE.
I've got a lot of hope.
- Hope that I can get two novels written before the end of the year. Published would be nice but I will go for written.
- Hope that our trip home this fall will go smoothly.
- Hope that I won't gain weight while visiting the states.
- Hope that all my extended family and friends will overcome their current personal and health issues.
- Hope that my husband and I find no health issues during our annual doctor visits while in the states.
- Hope that we can both continue to lose weight!
- Hope that I can get my current Klondike Mystery novels proofread and re-edited before the end of the year.
- Hope that I can continue to eke out time to write!
What are your hopes?