I mentioned earlier that I had signed up for the A to Z April blog challenge. It runs in April which gives me plenty of chances to "plan". Yes, I am a planner at heart. I outline my books. I make lists (lots of lists). I can adapt my plans fairly easily but plan I must.
Since this is my first go round in this blog challenge, I've been reading a lot of tips on how to approach it most effectively.
- I have started a text file where I am building a list of one word letters to use.
- I will keep it each one short and sweet, thanks to a blog I read today. DL's Guide To Surviving A to Z
- I will have a theme, thanks to a blog I read earlier. Inspiration For Your Posts
- I will be writing my entries ahead of time (remember, "planner") because these posts will be in addition to my normal blogging.
Interested in learning more? Signing up? Following the bloggers? You can:
- visit the website
- like the Facebook page
- follow on A-to-Z on Twitter
- follow the tweets from everyone on twitter
Oh, and you don't have to be a writer to participate, there is A to Z for videos, too.
I plan on using one word only title, inspired by the one word five sentence flash fiction stories I have been doing for Lillie McFerrin's blog. My theme will be 10 by 10: a maximum of ten sentences, a minimum of 100 words. I will also find a photo to use for inspiration for each word. I hope you'll tune it and enjoy!