- My husband has been gone on a three week motorcycle trip with his buddies and he got home this week! Really missed him and we had a lot to catch up on.
- My writing has been abysmal, well, at least on my novel. I'm having trouble getting motivated. I know I work better with a deadline. Fortunately I belong to a group that has set up a challenge - 70k by the end of July. I'm using the same approach as I did with Camp NaNoWriMo and NaNoWriMo. I'm allowing 20 writing days out of the month. That means I need to write at least 3500 words each of those days.
- I posted a comment on a friend's blog that mentioned the fact that I love to drink green olive juice. It's true...I do, but I don't. Too much sodium. Okay, now my mouth is watering.
- It has rained every day for the last two weeks. Enough!
- I've started my to do list for our move to Ecuador this December. I turned all the planning for our Route 66 trip over to hubby. Too much on my plate already!
Friday, July 5, 2013
My FIRST Five Friday Facts for July 5th
Another blogging friend is doing this and I liked the idea...something a little personable. So every Friday I will post five things about my week. It could be about writing. It could be about what I ate. It could be about what I did. It could be a silly joke I heard or read. In other words, it could be about most anything. I hope you enjoy it!