Go for it, fact or fiction, memories or tales - your choice. Write for ten minutes - minimum. Don't worry if you take longer, that means your creativity has been sparked...and that is a good thing.
When you're done, add your BLOG POST LINK to our new linky list below. That's it! [No blog? Feel free to post your writing in the comments.]
v. cel·e·brat·ed, cel·e·brat·ing, cel·e·brates
1. To observe (a day or event) with ceremonies of respect, festivity, or rejoicing. See Synonyms at observe.
2. To perform (a religious ceremony): celebrate Mass.
3. To extol or praise: a sonnet that celebrates love.
4. To make widely known; display: "a determination on the author's part to celebrate . . . the offenses of another" (William H. Pritchard).
1. To observe an occasion with appropriate ceremony or festivity.
2. To perform a religious ceremony.
3. To engage in festivities: went out and celebrated after the victory.