- I've spent the last 5 months writing/editing at a frenetic pace. I'm tired.
- It's the holiday season.
- Mysteries are tougher to edit than romance novels.
- No idea why - what are your thoughts?
I have to admit that I'm looking forward to finishing the edit and slowing things down. Of course, even after the new book is done, I still have on my to do list:
- Publish all my short story compilations on Smashwords.
- Publish Home Again at AllRomance.
- Work on publishing both novels in a print version.
Then don't forget all the blogs I write and the general marketing and promotion for my books. Never a dull moment. Of course I still have a "real" life - time with hubby, cleaning house, going on cruises, doing laundry, visiting with friends. Oh, and watching TV and reading.
So, how do you handle it?