Oh, I had to play with the colors a little, so it would blend a little better with my website. I'm SO not black & white. If you prefer that version, you can claim it off Pamela's blog. Now if you'd prefer a different color, let me know and I'll do my best!
Okay, now for the rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who nominated you. CHECKHere goes nothing...
2. Answer the ten questions. see below
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself. see below
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award. see below
1. What's your favorite song?
Sorry, I can't pick just one. These are my two favorite, upbeat songs and I swap between them as my default ringtone.
Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts and Great Day to be Alive by Travis Tritt
2. What's your favorite desert? (I'll not be so literal and choose to use dessert...)
This is easy, strawberry shortcake with real shortcake biscuits and vanilla ice cream.
3. What ticks you off?
Rude, inconsiderate people...and road rage. Oh, and people who think they are better than others and deserve more because of that. UGH!
4. What do you do when you're upset?Play music, read or shop. Kind of a mixed medley there. For the most part, I rarely get upset anymore. Life is too short!
5. Which is your favorite pet?
I've had a lot of pets including the typical birds, cats and dogs but I've also had rabbits, mice and horses. My current favorite is our pup, Sadie, who has her own blog. She's a 20 month old pit-boxer mix, smart - sometimes too smart.
6. Which do you prefer, black or white?
Ummmm, neither. Didn't we just establish that?
7. What is your biggest fear?
That's easy - spiders and anything else with lots of little legs, like crabs, lobsters, centipedes. SHIVER....
8. What is your attitude mostly?
I think I'm pretty upbeat most of the time. Hubby says I'm a pessimist but that's only because I always plan for the worst. But hey, I always hope for the best! ;-)
9. What is perfection? Watching puppies and kitties play or babies sleep. Utter perfection!
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Not sure it's guilty but I love silly disaster movies. Yup, when SciFi has a marathon of them on Saturdays, I record them all. My other is romantic Christmas movies. As soon as they start, the DVR gets a workout.
Ten Random Facts About ME!
1. I've always been extremely shy and introverted. Finally came out of my shell in my late 30's.
2. I love beets and both my current husband and my late husband hate them.
3. I didn't learn to ski till I was 45, then only to prove that I couldn't. But I could and did and loved it! Copper Mountain in Colorado is the BEST because they have separate hills for skill levels. My instructor told me I was a blue but I always felt like a green (bunny).
4. I was born a strawberry blonde with blue eyes. I grew up as a dark chestnut with blue eyes. I ended up with chrome hair (remember, I ride a Harley) with blue eyes.
5. I wore contacts for ten years. My ex told me that I looked better with glasses. ;-)
6. My road travel food of choice is strawberry Twizzlers, Mounds and Pringles.
7. I've gotten tattoos at the same time as my youngest daughter, my son, and three of my stepdaughters.
8. I hate dressing up. I'm happiest in a t-shirt and jeans, topped off with an XL pullover sweatshirt with a hood.
9. I rode on the longest, highest, fastest zip-line in the world - Hoonah, Alaska. WOOT!!
10. I make up words, a lot! Hey, they make sense to me.
My seven recipients...and once again, I'm too lazy to see if they already have this award. They can pick this up and participate or not. No skin off my nose...[snicker] Anyway, these are random blogs that I hope you'll enjoy as much as I do.
- A.D. Duling - @ADDuling
- Angie Richmond - @write_me_happy
- D. Biswas - @damyantig
- Jami Gold - @jamigold
- Kern Windwraith - @oddparticle
- Lisa Shambrook - @LastKrystallos
- Anne Mackle - @cassam